Passenger & Crew
At Skycare we understand security, safety and discretion. We are the preferred flight support service provider for VVIPs and government officials throughout Australasia, and we take the utmost care in protecting our guests. Naturally, we operate a policy of strict confidentiality.
- Expedited arrival and departure procedures
- Discrete border agency formalities
- Meet and Greet services
- In-house IATA travel agency to arrange all accommodation, sightseeing and leisure activities
- Complimentary WIFI & printing facilities
- Complimentary refreshments
- Premium ground transportation arrangements
- Helicopter and fixed wing charter arrangements
Skycare understands the importance of providing a full range of services for visiting flight crew and ensuring full operational support 24/7.
- Purpose built crew room with complimentary WIFI & printing facilities
- Over flight permits and landing clearances
- Provision of all weather, NOTAM and flight planning information
- Full charge back facilities for landing, parking and handling charges
- Accommodation and transport arrangements
- Full operational support available 24/7
Skycare is a New Zealand Government approved Customs Controlled and Biosecurity area, complete with x-ray facility which ensures your arrival into New Zealand is as comfortable and non-invasive as possible.
Meet & Greet
Skycare Meet & Greet service eliminates the hassle and frustration equated with domestic and international travel arrival and departures.
What truly sets Skycare apart is the high level of personal service our guests experience. By taking advantage of our on-site presence at the airport, we have all your needs covered.
- Luxury transportation to/from the airport
- Expedited check-in & boarding pass
- Personal assistance to/from gates
- Escort through security
- Connection assistance
- Monitoring flights
- Group check-in
Our specially-trained representatives provide individual on-the-ground assistance that complement and enhances one’s entire travel experience, eliminating the stress and hassle of traveling today.
Skycare’s in-house Travel Department Inspire Travel is a fully TAANZ bonded & IATA accredited travel agency, and is at your service to provide and assist with any travel arrangements for passengers and crew.
The integration of Inspire Travel and Skycare International offers a complete travel solution that caters to the specific requirements of our discerning clientele.
- Fully independent allowing us to offer a comprehensive range of travel products
- Aligned to New Zealand’s largest travel wholesaler
- Each member of the Inspire team is a senior travel professional
- Based in Skycare’s Auckland terminal for your convenience
- Consultants available 24/7
- Pre-negotiated hotel rates for flight crew and passengers with our network of accommodation providers throughout New Zealand
Skycare and it’s partners are dedicated to ensuring your travel requirements work for you, and welcome any enquiries you may have.
Skycare makes air charter a breeze. Skycare partners with New Zealand’s leading charter company Inflite Charters, providing access to an extensive variety of helicopter and fixed wing aircraft throughout New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific with all charter aircraft complying with stringent civil aviation requirements.
Whilst service is key, added value is a high priority that we provide on all charter flights.
Often accessing local remote locations with larger international aircraft can be restrictive or often impossible. With access to Helicopters, turbo prop and smaller Jet aircraft, means we can provide the right solution for seamless onward travel.
With last minute charter enquiries, one of the crucial elements is finding a solution without delay. Inflite’s sales team are available 24 hours a day and pride themselves with a fast turnaround time frame giving you the confidence your flight arrangements are in good hands from beginning to end.
Catering & Transport
Whether you require a 3-course plated meal or a simple fruit platter, Skycare can assist with all tastes, dietary and religious requirements. Skycare has a network of gourmet chefs and suppliers throughout New Zealand who personally source and shop for the freshest local ingredients to deliver to your aircraft door. We understand that our clients dine in some of the most exquisite restaurants in the world, and we believe they deserve this same level of service aboard their private flight. Please note, when ordering we require a minimum of 48 hours notice to ensure your needs are met.
Skycare has a preferred network of transport operators nationwide. Whether you require a transfer to your hotel, a dedicated transport solution for the duration of your stay, or a fleet of vehicles, Skycare will provide the transport solution. For passengers who are short on time we can arrange for your private car to meet you at your aircraft door. For local airport or hotel transfers, Skycare have a range of courtesy Mercedes Viano’s available which comfortably fit up to 7 passengers with room for luggage.
Skycare ‘s Flight Facilitation services combine local knowledge and years of expertise to provide smooth and seamless international travel solutions for both crew and passengers.
Skycare has a preferred network of agent’s worldwide, ready to assist with your every operational need. Our expert team are available 24/7 to ensure all operations are delivered as conveniently as possible.
- Comprehensive ‘above-the-wing’ ground support, and ‘below-the-wing’ services
- Arrangements made on our clients’ behalf with trusted third-party suppliers
- Credit arrangements to avoid costly cash transactions
- Aircraft parked and handled by trained aviation professionals
- Local staff members on hand to assist and coordinate operations
- Customs and Immigration arrangements
- Transport for passengers and crew
- Hotel accommodation and onward travel arrangements through our IATA approved travel agency
- Landing and over flight permits
- Catering and florist arrangements
- Aircraft refuelling arrangements
- General declarations