Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown and Dunedin
Aerocare is Australia and New Zealand’s largest independent provider of aviation services. We’re known for our highly motivated and dynamic team which has a “can do, will do” attitude, delivering the highest standards for our clients, along with a memorable passenger experience.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, organised and dedicated ramp and customer service staff for our New Zealand operations.
Ramp Services Agents perform a range of duties, which might include:
- Transporting customer baggage to and from aircraft
- Loading and unloading aircraft
- Performing aircraft cleaning
- Servicing aircraft water and lavatory systems
- Operating airport equipment in the ramp area.
Customer Service Agents perform a range of duties, which might include:
- Completing customer check-in and boarding gate functions using client specific systems
- Assisting customers with general enquiries
- Assisting customer with lost or damaged baggage
- Deliver the highest customer service standards and provide a memorable customer experience for all passengers.
The airport is a fast-paced and safety focused team environment. The work hours are variable to meet airline schedules, and include early starts, late finishes and weekends.
- Efficient, reliable and well presented
- Customer focussed to deliver exceptional service
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible and available for shift work that includes early starts, late finishes, weekends and public holidays
- Driver license
- Physical fitness as lifting up to 32kg is required
- AVSEC eligibility.
Aerocare provides comprehensive training, uniforms and subsidised parking.
If successful you would need to undertake security/background checks including police check, pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and dangerous goods training at your own expense prior to commencing training.
Impressive career development opportunities are available across Aerocare’s network of 35 operations in Australia and New Zealand.
If you meet the criteria above and would like more information about joining our dynamic and driven team, provide your details below.