Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
Swissport offers a unique working environment as one of the few companies in Australia to offer driving opportunities not just at the airport but on the tarmac. Features include:
- Regular work with shifts ranging between 4 and 7.5 hours a day
- A totally unique working environment with operations driving both airside and landside
- A safe environment to operate in without the hustle and bustle of other organisations
- Great driving conditions
- Casual, permanent part-time and full-time contract options
- Modern fleet
- Parking onsite.
To be considered for this position applicants must have the following:
- A minimum of two years’ experience driving large buses
- Minimum MR license class
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility to work shift work on a 7-day roster.
If you possess the required skills and are enthusiastic about joining the team apply now as positions are available immediately.